martes, enero 10, 2006

A singer... Maxwell, MTV Unplugged... song: Whenever, Wherever, Whatever

Ooooh, I’d love it could be like this! I know it does not happen, but for a few moments I let myself fly with the music... I close my eyes, I imagine myself in a great city like New York... winter, snow, wine... or maybe a natural paradise; a beach, a sunset... a forest in the mountains... growing old with someone? Nah... Mid 30´s so we can still have great sex. But I don’t mind, I’m in love, I care more about being surprised now and then (a candle-light dinner), or someone who stands my cranky humor when I wake up. Yes, someone who can still soothe me by simply whispering in me ear... someone who can see that I still cry, that I’m still afraid, that I still need to be hugged and reminded that I’m loved. Yeah, so sometimes I close my eyes and wish, and yearn...
Maybe I should stop being a romantic. Maybe romance was lost long ago by someone, or kept away in an attic with instructions that read:
"Please be sure to open when people discover they are a part of someone else."

Maybe, maybe and more maybes... maybe you should shut up! I’m tired of hearing you close your eyes and orb to other realities... when you open them you always discover it has slapped you on the face and punished you for not seeing the inevitable. This reality is yours, what are you doing to make this one better?
Nothing, you smoke 3 packs of cigarettes, you watch yourself cry in the mirror, you feel numb, and you sleep endlessly hoping for everything to disappear.
You do nothing about yourself; you just like to create scenarios where you know you will get hurt. What an M.O, huh? Go ahead, rejoice being a victim!

9 Comments:

At 1:49 a. m., Blogger Gugú said...

i feel like i can really express myself in english



soy tan mala persona.

pero igual me queres.

no?

 
At 1:50 a. m., Blogger Patricio W said...

I love you all the same

It´s just I can detach myself more in english!!!

Remember... if you dont want to get hurt, speak in english!!

Quit the liquid candy bitch!!!

 
At 1:52 a. m., Blogger Gugú said...

no puedo parar con el liquid candy, el chicle por metro y los chocolates de pooh. y los ginger man home style cookies...

y los caramelitos de kitty...

y los chicles de band aids.

si

thats about it.

 
At 1:53 a. m., Blogger Patricio W said...

Oral anxiety???

You ought to eat a dike´s pussy!!!

I assure you your mouth will close!!

 
At 2:12 a. m., Blogger Gugú said...

the cruelty...

 
At 4:50 p. m., Blogger Tomatito said...

The horror! ha ha!

¿Ya volvieron de sus respectivas vacas? ¿Y Pato por qué con los blues?

¿Cuándo regresan al plató a grabar?

Besos, abrazos.

 
At 3:38 p. m., Blogger P.Ing.- said...

No sé si tendrá algo que ver, pero lo último que ingerí antes de caer desfalleciente en cama, fueron esas porquerías dulces increíbles de Gug en su casa... Leave the blues babe, lets party again.
Abrazo.

 
At 4:57 p. m., Blogger Patricio W said...

Debe de tener algo que ver, porque yo las comi el otro dia y ahora estoy con 39.5 de fiebre... no me puedo parar de la cama porque me mareo... encima con mi filosofia de "no antibioticos" me hago el macho y me la banco hace dos dias!!!
El lado positivo, ni quiero fumar!! Voy a ver si aprovecho y dejo...

 
At 5:56 p. m., Blogger Gugú said...

paren un poquito eh, que nada que ver.... mis dulces no causan fiebre, solo la fiebre del sabor en tu boca.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home